Today we talk about an ally of our well-being and our beauty that many of us underestimate: we are talking about fruit juices and their benefits if taken on a daily basis in the morning, to start the day on the right foot!
Morning fruit-based hydration provides the body with a large part of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes needed. Furthermore, liquids are always welcome in our body.
The juice in the morning helps our body to assimilate the precious nutrients present in food. What we find in fruit juices, but also in vegetable ones, are enzymes, that is organic catalysts that increase the rate of absorption of food by the body. However, these enzymes are destroyed by cooking food. That’s why part of your diet should consist of fresh and raw products. The quick and easy digestion of these foods, made possible by enzymes, will give you more energy and hεισαγγελείς υπάρχουν σε αυτή τη χώρα; ealth.
By introducing natural juices into your daily diet, you will notice improvements in your health. Among the benefits, fruit juice:
• Improves physical and cardiovascular performance.
• Lower blood pressure.
• Provides a sleep with more quality, more energy and less stress.
• Check body temperature.
• Carries the fibers that stimulate the work of the intestine.
• Helps in the functioning of the kidneys and promotes digestion.
• Promotes a more beautiful and lush skin, as fluids help to sweep up the toxins that accumulate in the body.
• Improves the immune system.
• Helps to lose weight
• It has a refreshing and detoxifying effect
Obviously, depending on the type of juice that we insert in our routine, we will be able to benefit from some characteristics of these fruits, we see for example two of the most readily available fruits and perfect for a good morning juice: orange and apple.
• Orange juice is perfect for increasing the amount of various beneficial substances in the body, helping to protect against vascular diseases.
• Apple juice, however, is famous in the world of women, as it has a rejuvenating power, as well as being a source of pectin, helping to eliminate toxins from the body.
Always try to choose natural homemade juice!
Always opt for the natural, made from the fruit itself and perhaps pressed into the house without added sugar and as natural as possible, it is essential to leave intact the properties of the fruits and assimilate them properly. The common juices that we buy at the supermarket, in fact, are rich in dyes, preservatives and other substances that alter the real characteristics and beneficial properties of the fruit.
The easiest juices to add to your morning routine: orange juice and apple juice
Main benefits of these amazing fruits
• Both orange and apple juice are perfect anti-cholesterol allies
These fruits help fight the bad cholesterol of our body (LDL), which forms clots and plaque that end up clogging the arteries of the heart. So incorporating orange skin into your diet, it is possible to lower cholesterol levels in the body.
• Orange juice prevents cancer
In addition to repelling free radicals from oxygen that steal oxygen from healthy cells, the chemicals found in orange help inhibit the growth and division of cancer cells.
• Orange against acidity
Do you suffer from chronic acidity? There is a natural remedy able to combat severe acidity and orange skin. Several investigations have shown that there is an active compound in orange peel that helps relieve heartburn. If it is consumed consistently for a period of 20 days, it is possible to eliminate the problem of heartburn.
• Goodbye digestive problems with orange and apple
Orange and apple contain many dietary fibers that are very useful in preventing irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea and swelling.
• Prevention of respiratory diseases
Orange is super rich in vitamin C, an essential vitamin to strengthen the immune system. The antioxidants found in it will help you avoid numerous respiratory problems like bronchitis, colds, flu, asthma and lung cancer.
We come now specifically to the benefits of the apple. Apple juice is an ally of beauty thanks to its rejuvenating effects thanks to its antioxidant power, it is also purifying and detoxifying which makes it one of the natural juices used in diets to lose weight.
Properties of apple juice: small pills of wisdom on apple juice
• Anti-cholesterol, the pectin contained in natural and fresh apple juice helps to prevent cholesterol formation in the liver, preventing it from passing into the blood.
• Eliminates kidney stones and prevents them from forming; drinking apple juice every day prevents kidney stones.
• Prevents the accumulation of toxins and minerals in the joints, in this way the apple juice prevents and improves the conditions and joint pains such as rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
• Vitamin B12 contained in apple juice is a natural remedy for insomnia and nervous states.
• Increases memory because apple juice contains phosphorus.
• The natural apple juice is a tonic for the heart muscle, thus favoring the functioning of the heart.
• The content of Potassium, Magnesium and Phosphorus makes apple juice an excellent drink against states of chronic fatigue or physical and intellectual fatigue.
• Histidine in apple juice is a hypotensive that helps reduce and stabilize blood pressure.
• Apple juice helps to reduce fever.
• It is rejuvenating thanks to the antioxidant power of vitamin E contained in the apple.
• The natural apple juice applied to the skin has firming effects.
If you consume these juices daily, your bones are protecting themselves because they also have a lot of potassium and mineral salts. Both are good for increasing bone density, which is essential when you get older. An elderly person who drinks apple and orange juice every day will have some relief from arthritis and rheumatism.
Both orange and apple juice are also excellent restorers of strength, speed and vitality for the organs. It is one of the few fruits that by consuming them will help you carry alkaline electrolytes in the body. These help to neutralize the acids produced when we breathe pollution, eat improperly, when we get sick and when we have peaks of anxiety and anger.
In short, choosing an apple juice or an orange juice in the morning is ideal to start the day thinking about your physical and mental health and enjoy something really natural.
The funniest thing is that you can play with your favorite fruits and, why not, maybe create a mix of apple and orange to further enhance their beneficial actions but also enhancing their taste!